• sale is valid for all orders placed from August 2, 2021 by August 31, 2021. until 23:59
    • last minute orders will be considered as valid even if we can’t manage to reply by this time
    • returning customers will receive 5% extra discount during sale – 15% in total
    • August sale cannot be combined with 5% newsletter discount
  • order will be processed according to standard rules:
  • original furniture – through online store
  • custom and bespoke furniture – contact – pricing – price approval – placing order – advance payment 30% – designing – making changes or approving the project – constructing – payment of the remaining amount 70% – shipment
  • in case of huge amount of interest in custom furniture, project will be prepared as soon as possible yet we cannot guarantee preparing the project in August
  • approval of the project is not necessary to place an order