- These terms and conditions define the general conditions for the purchase and sale of the products offered by the brand and shop Wood Republic.
Wood Republic Michał Rypiński
Poznań 61-016, ul. Czerwonacka 1A
TAX ID 782 239 75 24
National Business Registry No. 302 642 012
e-mail : email@example.com
mobile : 605 611 271
(hereinafter referred to as the “Shop”)
2. This website (www.woodrepublic.eu) is owned and operated by The Shop
3.Before placing an order, the Customer is obliged to read and accept these Regulations. Placing an order is tantamount to accepting the regulations.
1. Customers’ personal information are collected and processed only for the purpose of proper execution of service by the Shop. They may also be used for the marketing purposes after additional agreement of the Customer.
3. Customers are entitled to access, update or removal of their personal data collected by the Administrator.
4. Customer is asked to provide data necessary to complete a purchase: e-mail address, phone number, information required to issue an invoice and delivery address.
§3 Product and price
- All prices displayed on the website www.woodrepublic.eu are quoted in EUR.
- Wood Republic offers three Classes of products:
– products from our store at www.woodrepublic.eu according to the parameters given on the product card,
– products customized in terms of size/finish/form and
– products created from scratch according to an individual project for the client.
- Customisation of the product or an individual project is possible, but firstly please contact us by phone, e-mail or contact form on the website.
- In case of choosing one of our products in their original size and finish the price visible on the website will not change. Choosing different colour of wax oil from our palette does not influence the price either. The delivery to Poland is free of charge. The delivery to other countries is individually calculated based on the destination country and the size of the package.
- The price of the individual design of the Customer or customised product is individually calculated and discussed with the Customer via e-mail.
As part of the order, you will receive a free design of a customized or made-to-measure furniture from us.
- Cosmetic changes to the original furniture are free of charge. All projects created from scratch, designs of built-ins, kitchens, bathrooms or significant changes introduced to original furniture designs are payable, and the amount is determined on the basis of our joint arrangements as to the scope of work. As part of a paid project, you will receive 2 revisions, each subsequent one will be additionally paid.
- We reserve the right to change prices of products available in the shop, also during sales and promotional campaigns.
- The purchase price of the furniture is valid until the agreed delivery date after the acceptance of the product order to the customer. Due to changes in the prices of raw materials, we reserve the right to make changes in the prices of products if the production date of the furniture is delayed due to the customer’s fault.
- The customer receives a 5% discount for subscribing to the newsletter. Discounts are calculated on the regular price of the product, they cannot be combined with other discounts in the case of a store’s promotional campaign.
§4 The sales process
- To make a purchase of a product available in our shop the Customer places an order directly on the website or via e-mail. To place an order on the website the Customer should add to cart the selected product on its web page and go through the process of placing an order, which means choosing a delivery option, a payment method and providing data necessary to complete the order. To place an order by e-mail the Customer should submit a request using a contact form available on the website or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once an order is placed, the Customer is informed about its progress by e-mail. The information about the placed order can be also acquired by phone. If there are any changes to be done in the order (the product itself or the delivery address) the Customer is obliged to contact the shop. The changes made to product itself can only be done after the request sent by the Customer and before the shop starts the actual production of the furniture.
- To place an order for a product of the Customer’s own design, not available in our shop, the Customer should send a request using a contact form available on the web pages: Design, Customise or by e-mail. All technological and executive details are agreed with the Customer by e-mail. After clarifying the needs of the Customer, one or more graphic designs of the furniture are sent to them. The designs are free of charge and the Customer is not obliged to make a purchase. The Customer may adapt the projects and make changes on the designs. Finalising purchase means accepting by both sides The Customer and Wood Republic the selected design, clarifying technical details and agreeing on a price of the product.
- Receiving an e-mail by Customer with the confirmation of the placed order with its summary and pro-forma invoice binds the Customer and Wood Republic with the sale and purchase agreement.
- Any changes to the placed order can be made only until the confirmation of an order is sent by e-mail. The Customer may also withdraw the order before it is confirmed by the shop. In case an order is paid, the shop returns the money paid not later than within 14 days.
- Wood Republic has the right to withdraw from an order if information provided by the Customer is incomplete or incorrect and obtaining correct data is impossible due to the Customer’s fault. The shop always firstly tries to contact the Customer in order to complete or correct necessary information.
- Placing an order:
a) through the store on the website: The customer pays for the product through one of the available payment methods. We proceed to the execution of the order when the payment is credited to our bank account or in the PayU / PayPal system.
b) by e-mail: the customer makes an advance payment for the product on the basis of an invoice. We start processing the order when the payment is credited to our bank account. The remaining payment is made by the Customer at the time of entering the order to production line, i.e. about 4 weeks before the planned delivery of the furniture.
- The prepayment can only be made via a bank account on the basis of an invoice delivered by e-mail.
- Lead time from accepting an order to its dispatch is approximately 15 weeks, depending on the current workload. The customer will be informed about the expected date of order completion after placing the order.
- In the case of modifications of furniture designs or furniture designs created from scratch to order, the customer will receive the project about 2-3 weeks before the planned time of order completion. The deadline for receiving the project depends on the current situation and the order queue.
- If the Customer decides to collect the product in person at our premises, we individually arrange with the Customer the collection date. Bringing appropriate means of transport is on The Customer’s side and on the shop’s a proper packing and protection of the furniture.
- The shop uses a third-party courier for delivery of the products. The cost of the delivery in Poland is calculated into a price of the product. Once the order balance has been paid in full and is ready for delivery the Customer will be contacted by e-mail. The Customer will be informed about the soonest delivery date, and a mutually convenient delivery date and time slot will be booked.
- When the Customer wishes to receive the delivery in the evening or on Saturday, they are obliged to provide such information before the dispatch.
- As a standard, a sales invoice is issued and sent by e-mail (we care about the environment) when the order is placed. If the Customer wants to receive an invoice with their company’s name on it, a tax identification number must be provided while placing an order.
- The prepayment of approximately 25-30% of the full amount must be paid in order to start the production of the furniture. This does not apply to a situation in which the Customer chooses to pay online a full amount of the product via our website while placing and order.
2. Methods of payment:
a) bank transfer to the account – 82 1050 1520 1000 0091 4367 1080 (ING)
b) direct payment on the Website using PayU system
c) money transfer to our PayPal account
3. In the case of prepayment, the customer is obliged to pay the remaining part of the amount by traditional transfer just before the furniture goes into production, i.e. about 4 weeks before the planned completion of the order. The customer will receive an invoice by e-mail. The manufacturer starts production after the remaining amount is credited to the Store’s account.
- To deliver furniture the shop uses service of trusted couriers. Delivery time takes 1-7 working days from the dispatch.
- Furniture is delivered as one piece; assembly is not necessary, they’re ready to use right away. However, some require on-site assembly. We offer such a service, but it is additionally payable, and the valuation is carried out individually. Contact us for details.
- Some furniture can be large and very heavy, and due to health and safety the Customer may need 2-3 people to carry them, depending on the size and weight of a product. If you are unable to arrange to bring it in yourself, please contact us prior to delivery. We offer the service of bringing in, it is extra paid service.
- A standard, free of charge delivery only covers a transport to a given address in EU. It does not cover carrying the furniture inside. The Customer can order this extra delivery option after – please contact the shop for details.
- Furniture may be shipped outside EU and Europe. In such cases, we calculate the shipment costs individually based on the destination country and the product specifics. Please contact the shop providing the products you would like to order and a city with its postal code to which you want them to be delivered. We will come back to you as soon as we prepare an offer.
§7 Returns and complaints
- Upon a standard delivery service, we request that the Customer inspects the products for any transit damage. If there is any transit damage then this must be noted on the delivery Note and photos of the damage should be taken. Damage report and pictures should be sent immediately to our e-mail address but no later than within 48hours of receiving the delivery.
- The transit damage is reported to the courier without involving the Customer in it. Wood Republic will do everything in its power to return the repaired product to the Customer as soon as possible. The Customer does not pay any costs of additional shipment.
- The Customer is obliged to pack the product in the same way as it arrived. If the package was opened during collection, the Customer must secure the product on their own. It is particularly important that the package consists of several layers of bubble wrap and stretch foil. Especially important is to secure corners and legs of the furniture.
- A product damaged in transit will be repaired as soon as possible. If the product has to be rebuilt due to drastic damage, the customer must take into account that this process may be prolonged. The repair date will be agreed individually with the customer.
- The Customer who is a natural person and purchases a product on the shop’s website without customisation is entitled to return it in accordance with applicable regulations within 14 days from the delivery of the purchased product. The Customer should inform the shop about such return by e-mail.
- Only products available in the shop (products of the original size and finish showed on the website) can be returned. Furniture that is bespoke/ made to order is not subject to selling regulations and is therefore non-returnable. If the product is customised at any point of placing an order (i.e., size is changed, colour of wax oil, etc.) it is non-returnable. It does not apply to the situation where the product is different than on agreed design in terms of size, finish, etc. In such case, the furniture is accepted immediately.
- All products available in our shop are brand new and covered by the manufacturer’s warranty for a period of 24 months from the purchase date. Wood Republic commits to the Customer that should any structural or manufacturing fault occur within the guarantee fame outlined above and the furniture is used in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations, then the shop will either repair or replace the furniture free of charge. The warranty does not apply to damage related with everyday use of the furniture, such as nicks and scratches, or resulting from improper use of it, in particular, caused by improper maintenance of the furniture.
- To place a complaint please contact the shop by phone +48 605 611 271 or by e-mail: email@example.com. In the complaint notice the Customer should describe the reason of complaint, provide the date of the purchase and how they would like to resolve the complaint. In response the Customer will receive shipment details and other relevant instructions. The product should be properly secured and packed for the shipment, which will be collected in the agreed time.
- If the return considers already used product The Customer is responsible for the cost of returning it to us. Wood Republic returns the full amount including the cost of the shipment immediately after receiving the product and acceptance of the complaint, but no later than within 14 days. The shop does not accept deliveries on the shop’s cost, such deliveries will be returned to the Customer on their cost.
- If the Customer should find a defect in the purchased product, the Customer, in accordance with the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sale and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 141, item 1176), has the right to demand to receive the product in state agreed in the order/agreement by a free repair or a replacement with a new one – unless the repair or replacement is impossible or requires excessive costs.
- The complaint will be resolved within maximum 7 working days from the date of delivery. The Customer will be informed about the solution by e-mail. The damaged furniture will be repaired or replaced with a new one, unless such solutions are not possible. In such case, Wood Republic will offer an alternative solution or the Customer’s payment will be returned within maximum 14 days. The lead time of repair is individually agreed on and it depends on the current workload.
§8 Final provisions
- In matters not covered by these Terms and conditions, the regulations of the Civil Code, the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code, and the Act of 2 March 2000 (Journal of Laws 2012 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws 2012, No. 1225).
- The Shop reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions for important reasons, such as changes in the law (in particular tax law), changes in relations with suppliers or producers, technological changes. Each amendment to the Regulations will be published at least 30 days in advance and will be binding only for orders placed after the date of entry into force of the new version of the Regulations.